Troy Tours Turkey
Road Plan to Troy Mini-busses:
When you exit from Anzac Hotel, Turn right from the corner and walk about 500 meters, doing so pass the first traffic lights, after the second traffic lights turn right again. After turning right, walk about 300 meters more and then you will see a bridge, under that bridge you will see several mini-busses going different destinations including Troia.
Regular Troy Tours to the ancient city Troia are available by several local travel agencies in Canakkale
We strongly recommend you to take the tours of available tour companies in order to grasp the detailed history of the ancient Troia.
Mostly, regular Troy Tours include the transfers with a/c busses, english spoken guide, and entrance fee. The tours to Troy starts about 08:00 A.M. in the morning and ends about 11.30 A.M.
The Places that you can see during the Troy tour are below:
* A replica of the wooden horse
* Excavation information centre which holds exhibits from the work underway.
* The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and gateway entrance.
* Temple of Athena - the focal point of a great annual festival in honour of the goddess Athena.
* Schliemann’s trench - the discoverer of Troy?
* The entrance ramp to Troy ll.
* The sanctuary - an important religious centre of its time.
* The odeon – intended for the presentation of musical performances.
* Current excavations in progress.
Tour companies also offer Private tours to Troy